Can I pay for coverage in person?
YES! We can take cash or checks. We accept payment anytime during operating hours. Checks and cash can be brought to Middle School Media Center (If your student is in 6th-8th) or the Technology Department at the high school. Otherwise parents/guardian can please visit our webstore to make the payment online!
How much does a iPad screen cost to fix?
- If you have purchased the offered coverage for your students device, screen repairs are at no cost to you AS LONG as damage is deemed unintentional and the device case provided remains intact.
- Devices that do not have this coverage will cost $50 for each screen repair if the provided case remains intact.
- Devices that need screen repairs and are out of case will be charged $110. Case removal voids coverage.
- Please Visit our Device Coverage Page for more information.
What happens when an outstanding balance?
- Balances $50 and below
- We recommend that you pay off the balance to avoid having your student be check in / check out if future charges occur.
- Balances over $50
- Check in / Check Out ONLY.
- Students will be required to check in/out their device every day at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day in the media center.
- Balances over $250
- No iPad issued until bill is below $250.
Is there a payment plan option?
- Wayland Union Schools is willing to allow students with an outstanding balance $250 and below to be removed from Check In / Check Out AS LONG as a payment plan has been established with a monthly payment equal to 1/10th of the beginning balance paid each month. Failure to pay will place the iPad back on Check in / Check out.
- Payment Plans can be set up at the Media Center in their building or by contacting the helpdesk.
What do I do if I break my screen?
- 6th-9th Grade: Take the iPad to Technology Solutions in Wayland (210 S Main Street). Repair fees can be paid online at our webstore or with cash/checks at technology solutions.
- 5th grade and below should not be taking devices home. The teachers will turn in damaged devices to get repaired.
Can I get a different case for the iPad?
- No, you are not allowed to change the iPad case. Taking your iPad out of the provided case will void any coverage placed on the device.