Student Enrollment Information

Welcome to the Wayland Union Schools community!  We enjoy welcoming new families into our schools.  New enrollment for Young Fives through 12th grade begins by clicking the Enroll button below. If you do not have access to a computer and/or have additional questions, please contact the WUS Administration office at (269) 792-2181. 



Wayland Union Schools will need all of the following documents:

  • Child’s Original Birth Certificate
  • Official Immunization Record (if outside of Michigan)
  • Court orders or placement papers (if applicable)
  • Previous school contact information (if applicable)

To Verify Residency, provide at least two of the following documents:

  • Current guardian’s driver’s license with district address
  • Property deed, rental agreement, voter registration card, building permit, or tax statement (in last 12  months)
  • Gas utility bill, city water/sewer bill, electric/utility bill (dated  within 30 days that includes name of the parent/guardian)

Preschool Registration:  please contact either Baker or Dorr Elementary Schools directly