The Wayland Union Schools Communications office seeks to promote the positive things happening in our district and provide accurate and timely information to our parents and community members. We use a variety of methods to communicate effectively:
- Superintendent Updates
- District App - download this free app on your smart phone using the Apple Store or Google Play. Get the latest news, lunch menus, calendar info and more right in one convenient place
- The district newsletter, Green & White - mailed quarterly to all residents within the district boundaries
- Website: waylandunion.org
- Search "Wayland Union Schools"
- Twitter - @waylandunion
- Electronic Flyer Distribution
- Instant Alert Message through the Infinite Campus Messenger
- Key Communicators Network
- Press Releases to local media
If you would like to share good news or something positive happening in the Wayland Union School District, please contact Laurie Zywiczynski, Director of Community Relations, email@example.com or call (269) 792-9153 ext. 2810.