The WUS Board of Education has adopted the following communication plan for the 2022-2023 school year. If you have any questions regarding this plan, please contact the WUS Administration office at (269) 792-2181.
The Wayland Union Schools Communications office seeks to promote the positive things happening in our district and provide accurate and timely information to our parents and community members. We use a variety of methods to communicate effectively:
- Superintendent Updates
- The district newsletter, Green & White - mailed quarterly to all residents within the district boundaries
- Website: waylandunion.org
- Facebook: "Wayland Union Schools"
- Instagram: @waylandunionschools
- Electronic Flyer Distribution
- Instant Alert Message through the Infinite Campus Messenger
- Key Communicators Network
- Press Releases to local media