- 2013 Framework for Teaching
- WUS Teacher Process
- WUS Teacher Evaluation Form
- Framework Author, Research Base, Reliability, Validity
- Training Plan
- Educator Evaluation Costs
- Educator Evaluation Training Service Plan
The following information is provided to assist districts in meeting the posting requirements stipulated in PA 173 Section 1249(3)(c). It is worth noting that MASB’s instrument is intended for use by school board members in the evaluation of superintendents. As such, effort has been invested to ensure that the language in the rubrics and the recommended process is easy for noneducators to understand and implement.